Terms & Conditions
1. REFUSAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
- 1.1. In no case the COMPANY has any responsibility against anyone or for any direct, indirect, resulting, positive or negative damage of any type, included the also moral damage, that is related with or arises from this web site or from any use of this or from any other network place or other source to which exist interconnection (link), reference or possibility of access from the present web site or for the use, loading (download) or possibility of access in any materials, information, products or services, included indicatively and no restrictively, any lost profits, loss of programs or other data, even in the case where the COMPANY has it is explicitly informed for the possibility results such damage.
- 1.2. The COMPANY does not provide any guarantee, direct or indirect, that the content of present web page will always be updated, sure, without faults, will correspond in the requirements of users and that the results that will emanate from the use will be reliable, precise and without faults. Moreover the COMPANY does not guarantee the plenitude of texts or the reliability of each advice, opinion, statement or other information that is reported or is sold in the present web site.
- 1.3. As resulting from the continuous developments, the information that is probably contained in this web page not is always completely informed and, for this reason, this information is provided in base “AS HAS” and in the way “THAT IS AVAILABLE”. The content of web page, as well as the information or the elements, that are contained in this (products, technical information, prices of products etc) being in changes per all moment and without warning the use of information that is received or stored from or via this web page lies exclusively in the crisis and constitutes responsibility of user. The user accepts that he should evaluate the content and that he is the person in charge for each danger that may be caused by the use of any content.
- 1.4 The content of this web page do not provide advices neither make any constitution/prompts neither it will be supposed it is considered as base for any decision or energy, invitation on investment or otherwise on attendance in action, or other securities of COMPANY.
2. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY/PROHIBITION OF PUBLICATION
- 2.1 The present web site as well as his content constitutes intellectual property of the COMPANY and is protected from Greek, European, but also international legislation for intellectual property KUDU Coffee Roasters is deposited commercial sign of the COMPANY; as well as all names of products that are reported in this web page constitute commercial signs of the COMPANY. The commercial names of other products, services and/or companies, that are reported in the present place, likely they are commercial signs or commercial names of their corresponding legal beneficiaries. Your access in the present web page should not be considered as concession – direct or indirect – or with any other way, any authorisation or right of use of symbols that is presented in the present web page, without the previous legal written consent of the company or any third legal holder or their beneficiary.
- 2.2. The COMPANY permits the users to copy and print out extracts or documents from this web page (except with regard to content that it is possessed by third party and has been determined as such) on not commercial use for their part, since each copy or extract of this documents or pages, that it is acquired, it maintains the all intellectual rights or other statements of property and each refusal that is included in them. All logos of the COMPANY and the commercial signs cannot be used without the previous written consent of the COMPANY.
3. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Making an order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal frame of Law 2251/1994, as modified.
You may enter into a valid order through our e-shop provided that you are a legally capable person according to the Greek Civil Code (that is if you are eighteen years of age or older and you are not placed under judicial guardianship regarding the entering into sales agreements). Representatives of legal entities may also place orders; our company reserves the right to claim from supervisors or guardians any order made by legally incapacitated persons.