Moccamaster KBG 741
Every Moccamaster is produced by hand in the Netherlands; it takes you 6 minutes to prepare a jug of coffee in the ideal temperature from 92 to 96 ° C; and most importantly, Moccamaster has been created for you to enjoy delicious coffee.
The Switch model offers new features:
- Selection switch - brew 10 or 6 cups of coffee. Thanks to that new function we can easily decide if we want whole (1,25l) or half jug (750 ml) of our favorite beverage. While brewing 6 cups the water flow will be slower, but it won't affect its taste or make it any less aromatic!
- Unique 2-phase heating element.
- Intelligent hot plate - It heats the glass carafe during the brew process, and automatically switches to warming mode to keep the coffee at ECBC specified temperatures.
- Renewed outlet arm -For an optimal spread of hot water over the coffee grounds
- coffee brewing temperature: 92 ° - 96 ° C and keeping the temperature of 80 ° - 85 ° C - compliant with the ECBC/ SCAE / SCAA requirements
- automatic switch-off
- brewing time: 5 - 6 minutes
- jug with a capacity of 1.25 liters (approx. 10 cups) - the jug with a lid and an agitator for uniform coffee brewing
- 9-hole showerhead for uniform wetting of coffee beans
- aluminum housing available in several colours
- copper boiler with double safety casing
- automatically adjustable hotplate
- filter holder with automatically blocked dripping
- hotplate coated with special enamel